Supporting OnSide is an opportunity for businesses, individuals, grant making bodies, public and voluntary sector partners who share our passion for young people, to make a significant difference to our region’s future.
Your support will enable OnSide to raise much needed funding to deliver, build and sustain Youth Zones across the region and invest in the future of young people in the North West.
These are some of the ways you can get OnSide:
- Nominate Onside as your company’s chosen charity
- Become an OnSide Futurebuilder
- Support OnSide through your charitable trust or foundation
- Organise an event to raise funds for OnSide
- Make a one off or regular donation to support the work of OnSide by post or through Virgin Money Giving and put Onside North West in the charity search box
- Undertake a personal challenge to raise funds for OnSide
We can help support and advise you on your organisation’s fundraising whether through events, challenges or employee payroll giving.
We would be pleased to provide you with more detailed information about any aspect of our work and to discuss the levels of contribution required to become a Futurebuilder; including the tax benefits of doing so. Please email Jo Barber, our Donor Development and Events manager or call her on 01204 362128.